West Bengal ITI Admissions: Eligibility Criteria
The WBSCVT has divided the ITI courses into two groups –
- Group “M” trades
- Group “E” trades
- The candidate should not be less than 14 years of age during the academic year.
- There is no upper age limit for applying to these courses.
- Candidates aspiring for admissions to these courses should have passed 8th/10th from a state-recognized school.
- For ITI group “M” trades, the candidate must have passed 10th with a minimum of 35%.
- For ITI group “E” trades, the candidate must have passed 8th grade.